Saturday, October 27, 2007

Neverwinter Nights FAQ

1. Why are there so many traps?
2. Why do I have to get nude to cast a spell?
3. Why do I have to pay money to use a portal *I* created?
4. Who am I even paying the money to, the portal?
5. Why is it so expensive?
6. Do you know how many crates I had to look in to get my money?
7. Do you want me to save Neverwinter or not?
8. Why don’t character’s avatars look anything like them?
9. Where can I get a potion of Hitthedamnbastard for my level 12 Blind Imbecile?
10. Why am I fighting a polar bear?
11. Why is everything getting more expensive?
12. How/Why am I leveling-up without actually getting any stronger?
13. Why does my character spontaneously decide to stop attacking?
14. How should I pass the time while my character is fighting; read a book?
15. Do real sword fights have 5 second pauses in between hits?
16. How can a bear parry my attack?
17. How do you miss hitting a door, chest, pedestal, or other inanimate stationary objects?
18. Does Headraline ever just shut up?
19. Why do I have to fight so many dragons?
20. Will I ever be able to afford *good* store-bought armor?
21. Is an ettercap anything like a jabberwocky?