Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Conker's Bad Fur Day Soundtrack

YEAH! Who won the lottery? I DID!

What did I actually win? I won a drawing for the a Conker's Bad Fur Day LP soundtrack (2 records) I don't have a record player and I haven't played the game but I WON IT! 






















The drawing was held by a podcast I actually keep up on called Ultra 64 that reviews every single N64 game and then ranks them. I'm still waiting for them to get to Mario 64, OoT, Jet Force Gemini, Banjo Tooie, Nightmare Creatures and Shadow Man. Anyway, after they did the Conker's Bad Fur Day episode they had a drawing for the game's OST on vinyl. One of the ways you could enter was to send in potential t-shirt art so I did that.












The significance of the type and colors is of course drawn from the box art for Mario 64, one of the N64's launch titles and arguably most iconic game. I added little headphones over the 64 to indicate that this is something you listen to. Technically I won because of the drawing and not my graphic design skills but they did say they love it so there's that.