Thursday, July 26, 2007

Doom 3 FAQ

1. Who turned on the lights?
2. Who turned off the lights?
3. What was that monster doing in that compartment before I came by?
4. Why does the unarmed zombie move like it has cerebral palsy while the zombie with a machine gun moves like a Matrix agent?
5. Why can’t I see what I’m shooting?
6. Why can’t I shoot what I’m seeing?
7. Do I *have* to go in there?
8. Why don’t I help people I find?
9. Why is nothing predictable?
10. Can you give me a break?
11. Who’s laughing at me?
12. Is that a torso?
13. Do we really need this many chainsaws?
14. Is there anything I can touch that doesn’t make something bad happen?
15. Do the spiders stop coming at some point?
16. Am I actually going to meet up with bravo team?
17. Why can’t I always have a security-bot with me?
18. Do these grenades have a special boomerang function or are they just made of rubber?
19. And why do they look like jars of marmalade?
20. Why did everything turn red there for a minute?
21. Who’s attacking me?